can we talk about him for a quick second please? please?
some of my Ghanaian’s followers may have already heard the story, but it is too much for me to right an essay on it…so let me bullet point it out for y’all….
- t.b joshua is nigerian prophet
- he is known to perform miracles and wonders
- a few days ago, he announced that he was having i guess a conference in ghana and will be bringing some ANOINTED water. yes ooooo
- upon his arrival, one of the major roads in Ghana, spintex was completely blocked
- the conference was so crowded that, when he called for people to come collect the anointed oil, there was a stempede
- 4 people lost their lives
- depending on what you read about 13-30 people are severely injured
- and it is all because of an anointed water….
so i posed some questions on my twitter…
- is water scarce?
- is it only him who knows God
- what are you looking for on this earth that you trample upon your own sister/ 3 brothers causing them death
- why hasn’t this man even apologized
i also heard, he be predicting outcomes of events, how come he couldn’t predict that this was going to happen?
deaths and injuries aside (not downing the tragedy) WHY do ghanaians feel the need for holy water? i believe in holy water, anointing oil…all that stuff, but i also believe i can pray over my own damn oil. it just blows my mind.
Y’all remember the post i made about Ghanaians spending about 600,000 thousand dollars to send some pastors to Jerusalem to pray for the nation???
it’s because of situations like this that people don’t see the good in Christianity or organized religions or whatever…because people put trust in the “man of God” instead of God…
i will leave you with this Ayarigate message…no offense. (jokes)